Tuesday 25 November 2008

The Rock God Humbled

I must apologise for my mealy mouthed rant yesterday.....that was how I was feeling at the time, and one of the beauties of a blog is that you can keep it real.

Anyway, following some words of encouragement from friend and former band member Bassbin, a cheque for four tickets arrived in the post this morning, and I have received promises of more who will attend...confidence restored.

I have to be real and honest to myself, it is not an easy time to be a live performer at the moment. However, we are not in it alone so.....chin up and live the dream.

Rock & roll dudes.

Rock God

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least with 4 tickets sold you'll have to perform - there's three of you in the band! Remember the 'Brechin Rule'.

I think you should use the promised '2010 / 50th birthday London Marathon' as publicity. I can't think of a slogan but I'm sure Polly or Bassbin could come up with something eye catching: "Suicidal Rock God risks all for charity - pledge your support at local concert" kind of thing!