Thursday 26 August 2010

I'm stil here

Hi all,

I trust that everybody is enjoying their summer holidays, albeit the wettest August since goodness knows when if you happen to reside in the UK.

As previously mentioned we have musically closed down for a few months and so there is very little to report, apart from an impending wedding tomorrow evening. As this is in a tiny Devonshire village and down a country lane that you would be hard pushed to ride a bike down I think I might have some interesting tales to tell come Saturday.

However; I just wanted to assure all of you who kindly read my scribblings that I have not given up, but that I was giving my brain a bit of a rest (and at my age I need that from time to time).

We will speak again VERY soon

Paul

1 comment:

Brian said...

Yes. As WE get older it is good to give ourselves the opportunity to sit and contemplate life, rather than DOING IT all the time. But every now and then we do have to move a little finger or toe otherwise people will wonder if we are in need of a big wooden box!

Enjoy the time off, Paul.