Wednesday 21 April 2010

A face for radio



Well we did it, we actually set foot into the bright sun light and had our photos taken.

Bottom line….I think we may have to go back out and do it again. A comment about me closely resembling American actor John Lithgow has seriously dented my rock & roll ego and has resulted in my hiding my head inside a paper bag ever since.

Aaron was so self conscious about this rock & roll photo lark that you could hear the tension creaking from every limb of his body. Every photo resulted in him standing stock still with a fixed grimace of embarrassment on his face. Mind you this was not helped by his sister the photographer biting his head off every time his hands went near his pockets, which is sad really as my hands never left my pockets.

Mind you we have learnt a couple of valuable lessons about back ground, colour and not rolling out in a t-shirt when it’s freezing cold, you tend to look it.

Out of about four hundred pics these are probably the least embarrassing and even then they have stretched my photo shop ability to its maximum.






1 comment:

Stilly said...

Oh dear! What can I say that wont have an adverse effect on your obviously seriously damaged ego? I seem to recall that mystery is an important concept in married life and theology. Perhaps "the band without a face" approach would enhance the mystery and boost the bookings.......its only a suggestion but has more aesthetic appeal than a brown paper bag!